Now free Nokia: Ovi maps a "game changing move"

21 January 2010

A "secret" start event brought early today (a, many of us I sure idea was for a new handset) message that Nokia Ovi maps will be completely free. This is drive and navigation, Lonely Planet walk guides, the whole shebang. Free.And it is now verfügbar.Sweet.

It is a big step, but far from "Game changing", sure.Pessimists might say it is typical Nokia M.O.-something to offer the competition move and where Android maps - but it always nor a welcome gesture.

The new application is devices beschränkt.Sie available on Ovi maps and S60 also the latest of Nokia map loader can find it.

In the meantime N900 user unfortunately still have with the mockery living is the maemo version of Ovi cards an app that I have to say is one ever made of the most useless navigation tools.

Tags Ovi cards

Related PostsOvi maps beta update is a 3.04
This entry was Postedon Thursday, January 21st at 10: 53 2010 Amand Software.You filed is to follow under phone any responses to this entry through RSS, one can 2.0 feed.You or response be to trackback from their own site.One ""
Brian j. Sayatovic writes: January 21, 2010 at 5: 28

I was excited to hear that, but unfortunately it is my phone abstürzt.Wenn I it run, my phone is ausgeschaltet.Ich uninstalling and reinstalling tried even, but every time, if I only run maps, the phone shuts off.